Andromeda Assessment and Wellness Plan Software
Advanced Scientific Technology in Clinical Nutrition
Slide Show Presentation - Click on the play button above to start the video (5:55 minutes, 10 seconds per slide). Click on the full screen mode if desired. Move your cursor away from the video window.
Andromeda Assessment and Wellness Plan Software
Everyone can Benefit from Andromeda Assessment and Wellness Plan
Andromeda Assessment and Wellness Plan Software produces an individualized step-by-step plan geared towards each person's specific health needs.
- Improved Energy, Endurance, and Performance
- Prevent Stroke & Heart Attack
- Prevent Migraine and other Neurotransmitter problems
- Reduce Pain
- Reduce Stress
- Weight Loss
All of the biochemical models and pathways used in the software are published.
There are hundreds of biochemical pathways in the body that interact with positive and negative feedback.
For example, if thyroid hormone is administered, the hypothalamus will produce less thyroid stimulating hormone.
It gets even more complicated.
Are nutrients being absorbed into the blood stream?
Are nutrients being transported into the cells?
Is oxidative phosphorylation optimized?
How are nutrients interacting with each biochemical pathway and with each other?
It becomes so complex that it requires a computer program to analyze it all.
Height and Weight
Daytime Core Temperature
Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (body composition)
Zinc Taste Test (optional)
Pulse Oximetry (optional)
Fasting Blood Glucose (optional)
Peripheral Vascular Doppler Ultrasound* (optional)
Standard Blood Tests** (optional)
Dark Field Microscopy*** (optional)
Conditions which may Interfere with Good Health
Calculated Basal Metabolic Rate
Calculated Body Mass Index
Urinalysis and other Tests Results with Explanations
Symptoms Probability Profile (color bar graph)
Biological Age Factors
Food and Supplement Recommendations
* Peripheral Vascular Doppler Ultrasound (optional) is used to detect atherosclerosis in peripheral arteries, which reflects the atherosclerosis in coronary arteries. Even very early changes can be detected in the elasticity of arterial walls. Early detection and various changes, such as in lifestyle, can result in prevention of cardiovascular disease and heart attack.
** Standard Blood Tests (optional) include: Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, Bilirubin, Total, Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN), Creatinine, BUN/Creatinine ratio, Calcium, Chloride, Cholesterol, Total, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Cholesterol/HDL Ratio, Triglycerides, Gamma-Glutamyl Transpeptidase (GGPT) or Transferance (GGT), Globulin, Glucose, Hematocrit (HCT), Hemoglobin (HGB), Iron, Lactic Dehydrogenase (LD), Phosphorus, Potassium, Protein, Total (Total Protein)
Serum Glutamic Oxaloacetic Transaminase (SGOT) Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST), Sodium, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroxine (T4), Triiodothyronine (T3), Triiodothyronine, Free (Free T3), Uric Acid, White Blood Cell Count (WBC Total), and Red Blood Cell Count (RBC).
*** Dark Field Microscopy (optional) can reveal: protein level, cellular oxidation, immune function, iron level, B12/Folic acid level, liver/gallbladder function, fat clearance, kidney function, allergic response or parasites, candida albicans intestinal overgrowth, infection, spirochetes, and roundworms.
Free Training Manual
Training in physiological testing is offered, but not required.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 - Andromeda Assessment and Wellness and Plan
Chapter 2 - Blood Pressure
Chapter 3 - Body Temperature
Chapter 4 - Zinc Sulfate Heptahydrate Test
Chapter 5 - Urinalysis
Chapter 6 - Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA)
Chapter 7 - Blood Glucose
Chapter 8 - Peripheral Vascular Sonography
Testing Equipment and Supplies
Free book in pdf format via email when you subscribe.
Click to order the printed book from createspace.com
Subscription or Data Processing Service
Option 1 (Data Processing Service):
Option 2 (Software Subscription):
- You perform the tests in your office. Then, fax us the completed form.
- We process the data.
- Dr. Allocca will personally select a supplement program divided into breakfast, lunch, dinner, bedtime, and other, sections.
- Then, send you a complete report in pdf format via email.
- Subscribe to the "cloud" software and do it all yourself as follows:
- You perform the tests in your office.
- Then, use a PC, Mac, or mobile device to enter the data online.
- After a complete report is generated, copy it to a word processor.
- Then, save the report in your own computer.
Click for Practitioners Registration and Other Forms
Andromeda Assessment and Wellness Plan Software Subscription $19.95 per month.
1. "Effects of Neurobiology Formula on the Headaches of Chronic Migraineurs" Erin E. Icenbice, PA-S-Investigator, and Patricia Shull, PA-C, Co-Investigator Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA, June 2002. Click here to open
2. "What is Your Brain Telling You to Do?" John A. Allocca, D.Sc., Ph.D., Allocca Biotechnology, NY, 2007. Click here to see
3. "Nutrition and Physiology with Biochemical Models" John A. Allocca, D.Sc., Ph.D., Allocca Biotechnology, NY, (textbook) updated 2014. Click here to see